- Theme: Research and practice
- Call for Papers
- Submissions [external link]
- Conference Program
- Information for Presenters and Session Chairs
- Registration and Accommodation reservation
- Conference Venue
- About Uppsala
Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) allow conference attendees who share similar interests to meet informally for 90 minutes of facilitated interactive discussion. INTERACT 2009 provides meeting space and advertises SIG meetings to the rest of the conference in the Conference Programme and on the Conference Website.
Submissions for SIG discussions are NOT anonymous, but will be peer-reviewed, and acceptance will be based on the relevance of the topic to the INTERACT 2009 programme, its relevance and importance for the INTERACT community, and the plan for stimulating attendee interest and participation. Proposals must be authored by a minimum of two individuals representing at least two different organizations.
A submission for a SIG discussion consists of an extended abstract of maximum 2 pages PLUS a 1 page description with the following information:
- Interest and relevance of the SIG to INTERACT 2009.
- Assumed attendee background.
- Format of discussion including an informal list of topics and time allocated to each topic (roughly).
- Name of primary contact person.
The submission must be made using the conference submission system that will be made available through this official conference website. Abstracts should be formatted according to the LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) format (see this page for a downloadable template). The description of accepted SIG discussions will be published in the conference adjunct proceedings.